Friday, October 7, 2011

21102011

21/10/11... that date... it changed my life. it truly change my life.. into a teenager? lulz why am I being soo damn bloody dramatic here? .__.

 sooo, its 7th October niggahss and here I am tweeting, wait, I mean blogging :p. Ahha twitter is love love love ;-D, Facebook is.... soo boring now, with the new theme and all, what a wasted crap, sigh.  so, Sks is in 2 days and I just read Penulisan and Science since I'm not good at those two bloody subjects.

  But InsyaAllah I'll try my best :), I'm proud of myself right now because every Thursday during Maghrib, I never  missed Yaa'Sin, Alhamdullillah :'). ANDD goodluck to Ya who's sitting fr Pmr, and this monday would be the last day for Pmr, and the worst thing that could ever happen is...? her freedom. Yay for you? Nay for me.

 But she's been struggling for 10 months, she deserve a break, maybe, ahahha. Ok just to make sure my blog is updated, bye then love x and hearts;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment :))