Monday, November 14, 2011

I can't.

Hi, again. Well the last post is for you guys and this one is for mine. Can you believe it? I mean, my year is next year, UPSR. I cant accept the fact that I'm gonna seat for Upsr next year. How fast, 2011 is just 1 month until its over. The truth is, I want to turn back time to 2010. Best year ever, maybe? My school had already planned the tuition and all. Seriously I feel like I wanna die ~.~, and this year... I only went to Mssm for tennis competitions. This is so not me, I mean, last year, I only missed one competition.

 And, now, I've decided to not play tennis anymore. I cried. I cried. I cried. Like a bitch ^~^. Why? Because I've play tennis for about 6 years? Yeah its sad. And I cant meet my friends anymore. They're my true friends. And I cant meet Nurin and Putri anymore :/. Its a one hell of a decision. I can't be bitchy anymore(hehe). But the great thing is, when I said to Yo I quit playing tennis, he said he'll miss me and all. I know right, the guy who always bully me haha and hearts; Four word : I love them :')

 And by that I knew, we need changes in life. No matter how much we love them. Like death. I've always wanted to die when my mum scolded me. But when I read Aida's post, I'll never do that again.

 Hope you guys have a great happy year. God bless xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment :))